Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Multisized Hot Rollers


Conair Hot Rollers

I'm just going to come out and say it. I absolutely hated this. Most of the reviews out there about this set say good things about it. However, I got the opposite experience from it. Not only did the thing not curl my hair, it made nasty and kinky waves -- I've used hot rollers before, and other ones curl nicely. I don't know, maybe I got a defective one that didn't heat up properly? Point is, mine was horrible. (Plus, the rollers kept falling out of my hair!)

I really don't know what to say about this, because yes, mine could've been defective. I sent it back and got my money back, but didn't see the point in buying a new one because I like my Conair curling wand and it curls just as fast as the hot rollers, if not faster.

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!