Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss (in Papaya)

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya
This lipgloss is one of my favorite drugstore lipglosses. I love the color it gives -- plus, it can be used as a sheer lipgloss or one with quite a bit of color. As long as you put it on slowly, you can achieve the color payoff you'd like. I got mine on clearance at Target for $0.76 (that's not a typo!). I thought I'd buy it just because I'd never bought a Revlon lipgloss before (surprisingly!) and wanted to try one -- $0.76 seemed like a perfect excuse to try one and I'm glad I did! :)

-kianars

P.S. This goes very well with Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Pink Peony! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!