Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: E.l.f. Glitter Gloss (in Crystal Cranberry)

I got this lipgloss at the dollar store because I'm not usually a dark lip person, but I wanted to have one just in case I wanted one. This lipgloss is REALLY pigmented (and sparkly!). However, I find that it does come off a significant amount every time your lips are touched (whether by your fingers, a cup or something else...) Also, as I already mentioned, I like to stick with lighter lip shades. Therefore, this one is not for me -- I gave mine to my sister however, and she loves it! :) It actually looks good on her, whereas it looks cheesy on me. ;)

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!