Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow (in Honey Suckle)

I bought this at the dollar store thinking I was getting a great deal. I mixed it up with the N.Y.C. Sparkle Eye Dust because the packaging looks almost exactly alike and I didn't remember that the eye dust was by N.Y.C., not L.A. Colors. The one by N.Y.C. is raved about, though I haven't tried it myself. However, I didn't like the Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow. It's a beautiful color and really pigmented if you put it on with the package's brush. Unfortunately, I hate the brush (it's really cheap looking and feeling) and would rather use my own brush... but then the color barely goes on. Plus, you can only get the color if you're swatching it, because otherwise there's too much fallout because of the way the brush applies shadow to the eyes... I don't think this is even worth a dollar -- sorry, L.A. Colors, this was a miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!