Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Forever Metallic Lites Lipstick (in Blush Sparkle)

I got this lipstick at the dollar store (Dollar Tree). It seems to be discontinued, as the only places I can find it online are places like Ebay, etc. It is the Maybelline Forever Metallic Lites Lipstick in Blush Sparkle (#10). It isn't very pigmented -- I think it's supposed to be sheer though. And personally, I really like the effect. It gives my lips that extra "shine" (not a glossy shine, just a "non-chapped lips" look) without there really being color on it... even though there is color, it doesn't look unnatural when I put it on. So this could go both ways, depending on what you're looking for. If you want something sheer, go for it (although it may be hard to find). If you want something a little bit more pigmented, it might be a better idea to keep searching! :)

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!