Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: E.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (in Black)


Coffee
E.l.f. Eyeliner Pen (in Black)
This eyeliner pen is... okay. You can't use it on the waterline (just like you can't use liquid eyeliner on the waterline). But the color is intense enough to be liquid eyeliner, and it's easier to use. However, it's nothing special. But... it IS just $1 and great for beginners. So if you're a beginner and looking for a cheap and easy way to start, I would definitely get this as part of your starter kit! :)

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is waterproof too! Personally, I like wearing waterproof makeup because you never know when you'll need it. But even if you're not, it's a plus :) This pen comes in 7 other colors, so you can check those out too!

If you haven't noticed yet based on all the reviews I've done, I'm a huge fan of e.l.f. cosmetics... (eyeslipsface.com) They have really cheap makeup, but most of it is pretty good! It's great for building up your makeup kit if you'd rather spend $1 on an eye-shadow instead of like $25!

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!