Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Tresemmé Smooth & Silky Shine Spray vs. Redken Glass 01Smoothing Serum

I loved the Tresemmé Smooth & Silky Shine Spray. I liked it better than the Redken Glass 01 Smoothing Serum. I have problems with frizzy hair, but with a couple spritzes-is that a word?- I'm good to go! Be careful though, if you spray it too close to your hair, or spray too much on your hair, your hair will probably end up looking more greasy than not frizzy/shiny!

I would definitely recommend the Shine Spray. Although the serum works, it doesn't do much. I prefer the Shine Spray. Plus, it's $3-4 for 4.25 fl oz compared to the serum being $16 for 2 fl oz! :)
Tresemmé Shine Spray
Redken Glass 01 Smoothing Serum
-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!