Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: L.A. Looks Wet Look Styling Gel

This product claims to give you that 'just out of the shower look' that lasts all day.

L.A. Looks Wet Look Styling Gel



I had been seeing girls at school with their hair looking wet all day, and I had no idea what they were using to do that. I asked one of them, and she told me she used mousse. At the time, I hadn't used mousse before and so thought that was the brand or something. Boy, was I wrong. Unfortunately I tried at least 6 mousses from different brands, and none of them did what I wanted it to. (and these were like $5 each) I saw this styling gel at Walmart for just under $2 and it was meant to give you the wet look so I bought and tried it.

And truth is, it's not great, but it's not a complete fail either. My hair looked wet for about 3 hours and then it started to look like it was drying. However, it wasn't frizzy like it normally is when it's drying. It just looked like pretty waves. So I have to say that overall, I liked this product. Since then, I've bought it again! :)

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!