Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Tresemmé FreshStart Dry Shampoo (for oily/straight to normal hair)

This is the second dry shampoo I've tried. (the first was Tresemmé's Waterless Foam Shampoo for dry/curly to normal hair. I'll do a review on that later.) Ever. I absolutely hate it - I saw it at Safeway and it was on sale for $2.59. I liked Tresemmé's waterless foam shampoo, but my hair has kind of changed from wavy to straightish recently so I decided to try this on out. And it's normally like $5 at Walmart and other drugstores.

However, it seemed to make my hair even more greasy. Not to mention the fact that it put white strands in my hair (and no I'm not like 40 and starting to get white/gray hair-I'm young).

So, bottom line is, this was a MISS on Tresemmé's part. I wouldn't recommend it.

-kianars
Dry Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!