Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: The Power of Pink Infiniti by Conair® You Curl

I bought this a while ago. I LOVE this curling wand! I get beautiful curls with it, and if I brush my hair, I get very pretty waves. If you have hard-to-curl hair, or your curled hair doesn't stay curled, you'll have to use some hairspray, gel, cream, etc. (I happen to have hair that doesn't lose it's curl--so after I curl my hair with this, I'm ready to go!) I definitely reccomend this one as a beginner's curler, even though curlers without clamps are considered to be "Intermediate." This was my first curler, and it was fine. (You might burn yourself a couple times, but that happens with ANY hot tool.) You can also get this in red, but since they were the same price at Walmart, and the pink one supports Breast Cancer, I thought, why not?

The curler automatically turns off after 1 hour. I have very thick hair and it only takes me about 30 minutes to curl my hair with this. When I started, it took me 2 1/2 hours but after 5 or 6 times, it only took me 25-30 minutes. The curler has 4 heat settings (310F, 330F, 360F, and 400F). If you have thick/coarse hair, don't worry about the heat being too low, if you straighten your hair at a higher heat. Mine takes at least 430F to straighten, but I only need 400F to curl my hair! :)

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!