Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (in Clear)

I have black hair, and therefore black lashes. And it REALLY bugs me when mascara gives you clumps! I really like this mascara, because it's really just a gel that keeps your lashes curled throughout the day. Personally (for me), I like the look of natural looking, separated, and non-clumpy lashes. So unless I'm going for a more dramatized look, I just curl my lashes and put this mascara on! However, because it's clear, there's obviously no pigment. So if you don't have black/dark brown hair, you might want to stick to black/black-brown mascara! Sorry!

-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!