Sunday, August 5, 2012

REVIEW: E.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (in Glow/Medium)


glow/fair
I love this! The highlighter can be used on the inner corner of the eyes to brighten them. You can also dab a bit on your cheekbones and blend -- it will work as any face highlighter will! The concealer isn't for any part of the face -- just under the eyes, like it says it is. I don't have horrible dark under eye circles so I don't know if it covers even the worst dark circles, but it covers mine. The best part is that this is only $3! I got this for the first time a long time ago, and ran out so I got a new one and I still love it! :) The only drawback is that e.l.f. doesn't make this in colors for darker skin. I have pretty fair skin and still need to use the glow/medium (which is the darkest color). So unfortunately if your skin is even somewhat dark, this product will be too light for you :( I hope those of you fair-skinned people out there try this product and love it just as much as I do! :)
-kianars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment, but if you're trying to reach me, the best way would be by emailing me! You can email me at: randomness.kianars@gmail.com

Thanks!